Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The day my sister swapped me for a puppy (Part 2)

The day my sister swapped me for a puppy

(Part 2)



Mum and Dad are going to kill you when they find out what you have done.Oh Amelia, you are

so dead, sniggered Lucas.

Oh-no i’m not because they aren’t going to find out! Amelia exclaimed.

Ha, Yeah definitely, said Lucas sarcastically, as a smug grin smile spread across his face going from

ear to ear.

Oh Lucas don’t you dare tell, cause if you do I will not be the dead.

Then suddenly they heard the doorbell, ah ha i’m about to celebrate becoming an only child, laughed

Lucas as they dashed over to the front door. 


Amelia came close behind, making sure he didn't say anything about the puppy. 

As they had assumed it was their parents at the door, “Hi honey” they said.

“Amelia, your friend molly is across the road if you want to go say hi” 

They went outside to say hi and saw Molly hanging up a piece of paper on a tree. 


Hi, Molly what are you doing? Amelia questioned. 

“Oh hi, i’m putting up lost dog posters, my puppy Lucky has gone missing”

Immediately Lucas ran into the back garden, grabbed the dog and ran back to Amelia and Molly.


“Is This be be your dog” He asked Molly

“YES Oh thank you, thank you, thank you” squealed Molly in excitement.

How did you find him?

“Well my hollow-headed sister basically stole your dog” told Lucas.

I am SO sorry I had no idea it belonged to anybody, I thought it was a stray, explained Amelia

completely out of breath.

“Face it Molly she’s a lost case” said Lucas rudely.

SHE’S my best friend, said Molly firmly.


No comments:

Post a Comment